All of the following are trading tips for 6th May 2008 only.
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) through its wholly owned subsidiaries is a national broadline closeout retailer.
- AmeriCredit Corp., (ACF) is an independent auto finance company.
- Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (COCO) is a post-secondary education company in the United States and Canada, with more than 62,115 students enrolled.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) is a holding company that through wholly owned operating subsidiaries offers its customers a range of transportation services.
- Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination.
- Focus Media Holding Limited (FMCN) operates out-of-home advertising network in the People’s Republic of China using audiovisual television displays, based on the number of locations and number of flat-panel television displays in its network.
- Lennar Corporation (LEN) is a homebuilder and a provider of financial services.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc, (CF) is a manufacturer and distributor of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America.
- VympelKom OAO (VIP) is a Russia-based provider of wireless telecommunications services in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Armenia under the Beeline brand name.
- Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) is engaged in gold mining and related activities, including exploration and acquisition of gold-bearing properties, the extraction and processing of ore, and reclamation of mining properties.
- Silver Wheaton Corp. (SLW) is a mining company with 100% of its revenue from the sale of silver.
- MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of silicon wafers.
- Evergreen Solar, Inc. (ESLR) develops, manufactures and markets solar power products enabled by its String Ribbon technology.
- Domtar Corporation (UFS) is a manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America